Wine Bottle Label Design
Custom wine bottle label design grabs attention, creates interest, and promotes a high-quality image of your brand and product. We work with you to create labels that stand out on retail shelves and online.
- Fine art approach
- Brand integration with consistent style, colors, and fonts
- Designed to connect with your defined market
- Sizing and orientation of label specific to your bottle size and type
- Designs for any label shape, material, and application method
Share your signature view, architectural feature, milestone event, or other unique image with customers. Photos can be stylized utilizing a wide range of processing effects. Examples below: Original, Oil Painting and Black & White. Click photo to enlarge.
Orignal Sketch or Painting
Commissioning a custom sketch or painting supports the proposition of quality that goes in the bottle. We’ll work with you to select your desired medium, schedule the project, and integrate the art into your label. Options include on-site creation or remote production from a photo.
Label Sizing And Printing
We design for most label sizes, shapes, surfaces, and printing processes, click to enlarge these examples.
Note: Label examples depict fictional entities and products, any similarity to other names or products is unintentional and coincidental. All examples include original photos/art produced by Downpour Media LLC.
Deliverable Digital File Formats
- Image (jpg/jpeg, png, GIF, PDF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (svg, eps)
- Other formats as required by printing or labeling process
- Required and optional Brand Label and Back (Other) Label data as provided by producer
- Design and data review per Checklist Of Mandatory Information (TTB G 2019-12)
- Design documentation to support Certificate Of Label Approval (COLA) application
- Producer is solely responsible for TTB application, regulatory compliance, and trademark and copyright issues.
We can help with other design needs, whether the product is an extension of your beverage brand and comes in a bottle (olive oil?) or another product sold in different packaging.
Request A Quote
- We work with you to define the scope of your project (design specifications, schedule, deliverables)
- All projects are quoted at a single project price
- Revisions of project scope or specifications may be subject to price/schedule adjustments
Get started by providing basic information and a brief description of your needs using the form below, or call John at (707) 317-280.